Push-to-talk as it was meant to be.
Truly global, truly mobile
On the move, in the field, or on the front lines, wherever you need to be, Iridium Push-to-Talk has you covered. With Iridium, the entire world is your network. Simply choose your coverage areas anywhere Earth meets sky – no limits, no compromises, and no infrastructure to build.
Fast and secure
With Iridium’s constellation of 66 crosslinked Low-Earth Orbit satellites, Iridium Push-to-Talk is built for speed, allowing you to connect with your team instantly and securely, anywhere on the planet. All transmissions are sent using AES-256 encryption – one of the most secure standards available. Your communications remain yours alone.
Simplicity on your terms
Iridium Push-to-Talk is simple to set up and adjust as your needs change. Using the Iridium PTT Commend Center, you can define coverage areas and user talkgroups quickly and easily. As situations evolve, you are able to make changes on teh fly that are carried out within seconds – it’s the ultimate in adaptability and responsiveness.
Let’s talk ‘talkgroups’
With Iridium Push-to-Talk, you decide how many talkgroups you need and how many devices are provisioned in each. In any talkgroup, you can define up to 10 service areas located across the globe, connecting those both close and far away. Iridium Push-to-Talk is also interoperable, allowing different entities to communicate on an as-needed basis.
- Global: Coverage on the Iridium satellite network
- Mobile: Uses compact handsets you can take anywhere
- Fast: Compares to terrestrial land-mobile radio solutions
- Simple: Drag-and-drop controls
- Adaptable: Enables changes to talkgroups and devices in just seconds
- Secure: Safeguards communications using 256-bit encryption standard
- interoperable: Allows communication between various organizations